Friday, April 26, 2019
8:00am - 3:00pm
Location: Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California
- California State University Systemwide Office of International Programs
- University of California Systemwide Education Abroad Program
- California Colleges for International Education
- Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities
- Region XII, NAFSA: Association of International Educators, Education Abroad Knowledge Community
- Loyola Marymount University
- University of California, Irvine
- Southern California Consortium for International Studies (SOCCIS)
- Relation Insurance Services
- GeoBlue Travel Health Insurance
- Terra Dotta Software
- Cultural Insurance Services International, Inc.
- Center for Global Education at California State University at Dominguez Hills
The Town Hall will include a wide range of issues impacting the study abroad field with opportunities for open dialogue and networking.
RSVP: To Register, go to the following link: Online Registration for Spring 2019 CalAbroad Town Hall
Questions?: Contact Lisa Loberg, Director of Study Abroad, Loyola Marymount University, Lisa.Loberg@lmu.edu..